LOCAL TRANSPORTATION AND INSTALLATION
Experienced professionals. Leading reputation. We provide
art handling, shipping and installation that meets the
- Mana art handlers and drivers are fully trained in museum standards for art handling and art packing.
- Mana art handlers wrap, pack, and install art objects in all media—including two dimensional, sculptural work, and home furnishings.
- Our air-ride, climate-controlled and secure trucks are designed for transporting fine art safely.
Local. Flat rate transportation. Regularly scheduled routes.
Mana Fine Arts Chicago offers climate controlled air-ride shuttle service to and from Chicago.
- Discounted rate: limit 5 pieces and under 60″ width for soft pack works and 30″ for cardboard boxes, crates excluded.
- Climate-controlled air-ride trucks.
- Available Monday through Friday 9am-5pm.
Delicate and professional. Maximum security. Mana Fine Arts Chicago will manage the transport of your artworks from coast to coast.
- Mana Fine Arts Chicago works with the industry’s leading transportation and shipping companies to transport clients’ property safely from coast
- Each truck is equipped with climate control, maintaining temperature and humidity.
- Each truck features an “Air Ride” suspension system, designed around the truck’s rear axles.
- For optimum security, each truck is outfitted with transportation alarm systems.
- Couriers and security cars can be arranged to follow our trucks.
Trusted global network. Ensured security and quality control. Mana Fine Arts Chicago is able to manage your fine art shipments to anywhere in the world.
- Air freight shipping is provided by IATA carriers, as well as ocean freight shipping provided through trusted third party carriers.
- Optional courier service and airport tarmac supervision for ensured security and quality control during transport.
- Customs clearance for import/export and assistance with merchandise processing fees, carnets and permits, customs bonds and all other applicable documentation and forms.